Hello! Looks like I forgot to write these posts recently, sorry about that. Here’s a summary of what’s going on:
- I won’t be working on Gem Worlds (or any other games) much for the next two weeks
- I launched the v0.7.0 and v0.7.1 demo updates of Gem Worlds on Steam with key rebinding, and a ton of quality-of-life fixes; read more here.
- Gem Worlds is quite close to being finished, and I think I’m still on track to complete it in 2022
- Cloud Save between the demo and main game won’t work, due to a Steam technical limitation, until the full game is released
- I will likely add a couple of achievements (maybe) for the 1.0 release, and more in the releases soon after
Liked our updates? Subscribe to our newsletter to get access to exclusive insider updates!